Tuesday 20 December 2011

From Shanghai With Love

If you can't tell by this blog boutique already , I love qi paos , and I especially love qi paos that are very reminiscent to the old-Shanghai era . The women back then knows how to dress up and by dress up , I mean , clothes that are well fitted with a hint of elegance and sexiness . And I'd like to dress like that everyday pretty much , if you please . 

So I had a mini photoshoot with photographers, Mark Chan , Zhan Yenn & YCK Studio last week ,and inspired , I bring you these . 

1:  Hua 






Sizes : S-XXL 
Retail price goes for MYR 149 !
Steal this for only MYR 109 only ! 
Status : SELLING FAST  

2 : Juan 







Sizes : S-L
The usual price for this little piece of beauty goes for MYR 160 at retail price !
Sold at my shop ar MYR 179
Get this for MYR 119 here only 
Status : AVAILABLE
SELLING EXTREMELY FAST !!! 
S - sold out ! , M & L still available 


3: Qing





Sizes : M-L
Retail price for this one is MYR 149
Grab this for MYR 109 only 
Status : SELLING EXTREMELY FAST 
It has a very petite fit , so sizes starts from M instead of S .Please note that the flowers are hand painted , therefore , no two piece is alike . 
All sold out .
Only 1 L left- pending  .


2 comments:

  1. will the qing piece be restocked any time soon in size M?

    do let me know. woo.sandra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...