Friday 6 January 2012

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Darling , I always want to make sure you'll receive your qipao in the fastest way possible . But you have to help me a little here . For instance ...

1: Remember to always leave your address and hp no. with me in order for me to post it to you .
Safest bet is to just fill in the order form at the bottom of the page, and I will get back to you within the day.  

2 : Please remember to inform me once you've made your pay with your receipt or trace no . 
I beg you to please do not keep quiet once you've made your pay or it would be almost impossible for me to trace your pay  .

And lastly , THANK YOU TO ALL THE RECENT 10  CUSTOMERS WHO'VE MADE A PURCHASE FROM STRICTLY CHINA .

promotion is now CLOSED . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...